From around the world: Over 500 participants and 50 exhibitors representing over 170 companies, and 40 countries, across the entire supply chain. Over 120 peer-reviewed technical presentations. Broad scope, diverse perspectives.
WODCON is the World Dredging Congress and Exhibition. First organised in 1967 in New York, USA, and held throughout the world since, this series of congresses is the most important event for dredging professionals across the world.
It is the only completely global event dedicated to dredging, reclamation, maritime construction and dredged sediment management. WODCON is a valued and unique platform for the global exchange of knowledge, building brand awareness, exploring and creating new partnerships and collaborations, and nurturing existing connections.
WODCONs are held once every three years by the World Organisation of Dredging Associations (WODA).
CEDA is delighted to host and organise the next event in this prestigious series of world congresses for the world-wide dredging community, with the key support from its Danish members. See here where previous WODCON meetings have been held.
WODCONs are all about the high-quality technical content, premium networking and doing great business.
WODCONs’ attendees are actively looking for new information and are open to hearing about new ideas, advancing technologies and new projects.
Who attends WODCON and why?
Previous WODCONs, organised by CEDA, have attracted around 500 participants, representing scientists and practitioners from a broad range of dredging-related activities. They represent dredging companies, port & harbour authorities, government agencies and public authorities, contractors, manufacturers, consultants, research institutes and universities. They also represent providers of a range of services such as brokers, insurers, lawyers and bankers, from 40 countries around the worldwide.
WODCON delegates are busy people, but they find the time for WODCON because they know it won’t be wasted. They come to WODCON to be part of the only worldwide dredging event designed by a committee of dedicated dredging professionals, specifically for their dredging community.
What can you expect from
WODCON XXIII delegates can expect…
- to meet more than 500 of their peers from more than 40 countries around the world
- a high-quality, and well-curated, technical programme featuring more than 100 peer-reviewed presentations
- to hear relevant and timely talks covering all aspect of dredging
All, in an open, relaxed, constructive and friendly atmosphere.
WODCON XXIII exhibitors can expect…
- a lively exhibition floor that’s central to the congress and serves as the main lounge for attendees
- an unparalleled opportunity to showcase excellence and innovation, through your latest products and services, to a select group of decision-makers representing every facet of dredging and associated fields, from all over the world
- opportunities for valuable conversations with key people, who want to hear from you
WODCON XXIII sponsors can expect…
- unparalleled exposure to experienced professionals, stakeholders and other key players, in dredging and associated fields
- an opportunity to demonstrate your company’s activities, as a member of the worldwide dredging community, while also supporting knowledge transfer and exchange
- to raise brand awareness of your company and associate your brand with a prestigious event in the dredging community calendar