Held once every three years, WODCONs are the biggest events on the global dredging calendar. Over 500 experts, decision makers representing every facet of the dredging field travel from around the world to WODCONs, to garner, knowledge, best practices, concrete solutions, and business intelligence to assist them in improving their organisations. This is the best time to reach them… while they’re all in one place, focused and receptive to your latest news.
reasons to exhibit
- Build brand visibility, position yourself as a key supplier to the industry on the lively exhibition floor that is central to the congress and serves as the main lounge for attendees. This is where delegates will have their refreshments during the breaks, where lunch will be served and where the icebreaker will take place.
- Showcase your organisation’s capability, innovation, and expertise, in your specialty to the people that matter, through your latest products, services and highlight successful work completed with your clients.
- Have valuable conversations with key people, who are leading the way in the industry and want to hear from you.
The exhibition will be open throughout the congress on 16-19 May 2022.
WODCONS are held only once in every nine years in the EMEA region, when they are organized by CEDA. Download here the PDF to see who exhibited at WODCON XX, the previous WODCON in the EMEA region. (Note: the list is an extract from the WODCON XX Programme Book and the contact details mentioned may not be valid anymore.)
Exhibition stands and fees
All fees mentioned are payable in Euros (EUR) and are exclusive of Value. Added Tax (VAT). It is mandatory to charge the Danish VAT at the rate of 25% on all fees unless the company is VAT identified in Europe.
The standard stand size is 6 m2 (2x3m) and the standard booking fee is EUR 3,500 for members of CEDA, EADA and WEDA. For non-members the fee is EUR 4,500. Additional floor space can be purchased for EUR 500. Additional exhibition staff registration can be purchased for EUR 500.
The stand booking fee includes:
- Carpeted floor space
- One basic electrical outlet (220 V)
- Two spotlights
- A fascia board (30 cm high) with company name
- One table (80 x 80 cm), two chairs
- One exhibition staff registrations (incl. lunches and refreshments during breaks, gala dinner and technical visits)
- Logo exposure in the congress programme (PDF)
- Logo exposure in the congress app
- Participation in the scanvenger hunt (QR code on stand)
Please note: This fee does not include entry to the congress sessions or the congress papers. Staff who would like to attend the technical sessions should register as congress delegates.
Important exhibition dates
All dates are subject to change
Congress dates: May 16 – May 20, 2022
Exhibition build up: May 16, 2022
Exhibition dismantling: May 19, 2022
The exhibition will be open during the following times:
Monday, May 16, 2022 19.00-21.00
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 08.30-16.30
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 08.30-16.30
Thursday, May 19, 2022 08.30-16.00
The exhibition will be officially opened on May 17 at 08.30.
Online registration opens: September 2021